If you are tight on your budget and looking for some cheap train tables for toddlers, then I suggest you should have a look at Melissa & Doug Multi Activity Table.
No doubt, there are so many types and varieties of train tables in the market today that it becomes somewhat tough to make the right decision.
Apart from the price of the table, you also need to take into account the following factors like:
- Storage capacity- whether it is provided with drawers or not.
- The material of the train- is it made of solid wood, plastic or composite wood.
- It should meet the US standards of safety
Also Read:Toy Baby Doll Changing Table
Melissa & Doug Deluxe Wooden Multi-Activity Table: Cheap Train Tables for Toddlers
This is one of the best in terms of price and quality. It is an ideal table for not just letting the child play with trains, but she can also play with the dollhouse or use it as for art project as well.
The best feature of this multi activity table is the jumbo sized drawer and a double sided play board for kids.
- The surface area is 50-inch-by-32-1/2-inch so it is big enough for various multi level activities.
- Height is 16 inch which makes it convenient for the kids to access the table.
- It is made of plywood which is sturdy and durable.
- It is easy to assemble.
- Child’s safety has been taken into utmost consideration so the corners of the table are rounded.
- Drawer is quite big to hold all the train accessories at one place
- Recommended for children 3 years and above.