Are Reusable Applecheeks Cloth Diapers Good for My Baby?
This is a question which a lot of new moms have always dabbled with.
I have written this post keeping in mind all those Moms who are still skeptical about using these diapers/
Diapers have always been one of the major concern of all the Moms. You are always in two minds-
⇒ The quality of diaper should be good
⇒ The baby should not be harmed by wearing these.
Let me tell you that these Resuable Applecheeks Cloth Diapers have gained a lot of popularity over the past few years.
In fact, with technological advancement and growing emphasis on saving our environment almost each and every company has been working hard to create products which are eco friendly.
Applecheeks Company- Brief Overview
Applecheeks is one such company which has been at the forefront of creating reusable cloth diapers for the infants and toddlers. It is based in Canada and was started by two designers.
Their effort is aimed on one hand to reduce the ecological footprint in the world and on the other hand to let the babies enjoy their childhood with love and care devoid of any harmful chemicals.
If you are using applecheeks diapers then you are saving around 300lbs of wood.
Apart from this, the filling of landfills too is reduced to a considerable extent.
An Overview of Applecheeks Diapers
The Applecheeks diapers are considered to be a major breakthrough in the field of reusable diapering. The company boasts of using a ultra modern technology in creating diapers which have a proper fit and are easy to wash also.
- They help in giving complete protection from wet baby bottoms and no longer do you have to use pins or snapsis. Yet another thing is the style and looks of these diapers.
- These are available in various bright colors which will be loved by the babies too.
- The company uses micro fleece material in the cover lining since it helps to wick away the moisture. This ensures that the baby remains dry for a longer period of time.
Features of Applecheeks Cloth Diapers
- These diapers have a snug and also come with durable elastic both at the waist and legs which provides a proper and secure fit.
- These have two rows of durable snaps for the perfect fit.
- You don’t need to un-stuff them after usage as the absorbent inserts will come out in the wash themselves.
- A waterproof shell prevents any kind of leakage.
- They have wide envelope style opening which is similar to that of a pocket diaper, but you don’t have to unstuff since it comes out automatically in the wash.
Are Applecheeks Cloth Diapers Worth Having for My Baby?
Applecheeks diapers are said to have a unique design which you will not see with other cloth diapers. It is primarily a pocket diaper so you can also use it as all in one two.
The insert in these diapers is made of rayon from bamboo. As you might know that bamboo contains anti microbial properties so these are simply perfect from the health point of view of the baby.
These are soft and comfortable and easy to wash also. It is suggested that you should wash these diapers before using them for the first time. These are available in two sizes.
Size 1 will fit from 7-20lbs while Size 2 will fit from 18-40 lbs. Absorbency is yet another important factor where these tend to stand out.
These come with super absorbent capacity and hence your baby could sleep uninterrupted at night because there is no leakage tension.
Yet another good thing about these is that they are light weight diapers and hence your baby will not feel as if he is carrying a burden with himself.